PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The Gamers Lounge is a trade name operated by ASKK Trading Limited
• Contracts may be concluded in English or Maltese.
• Orders are not accepted over the phone, however we may be able to reserve goods for a limited time period. Please call for details.
• Online orders are concluded once availability is confirmed by email.
• Reservations do not constitute a sale unless accompanied by a non-refundable deposit.
Description of Products
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all images, details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system. Images shown are for reference purposes only. Actual item may look different or differ.
Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
• Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• Any special or indirect losses.
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
• Products displayed on our website may not be in stock. Please call us to confirm availability.
• For online orders availability will be confirmed by a return e-mail from one of our salespersons.
• We can deliver orders to anywhere in Malta (not including Gozo).
• Deliveries to Malta incur a delivery fee of €5.00.
• Deliveries to Gozo can be effected by third party courier services and the delivery is payable by client directly to the third party providing the service – we can quote delivery fees prior to ordering.
• Urgent deliveries can be affected at a fee. If required and requested, this will be quoted for when ordering.
• Deliveries do not include installation. Installation services can be provided at a fee. If required and requested, this will be quoted at the time of ordering.
• Deliveries are to ground floor and do not include lifter services/charges. We can help in arranging for third party lifter services when required. Such services are to be paid directly to the lifter service provider. The client is responsible for parking permits and fees.
• For Deliveries of products under promotional offers, please refer to the specific Terms & Conditions related to the offer.
• Orders collected from The Gamers Lounge can be paid for by Cheques, Cash, The Gamers Lounge Gift Vouchers.
• Delivered orders can be settled in cash.
• Discounted prices are only valid against payments by Cheques or Cash.
We Guarantee the best prices on the market
Our commitment to our clients is based on offering quality, value and a peace of mind of excellent after sales service. We set highly competitive prices for all our products, with a dedicated team regularly checking our prices against other competitors to ensure you get the best quality and value for your money
Where goods have been ordered remotely and delivered by us, you can return the goods within a period of 14 days, subject to the following conditions:
• Returned within a period of 14 days from delivery;
• Accompanied by a proof of purchase;
• Returned complete of original packaging, all cables, if any, all accessories, if any, and free gifts, if any;
• Returned unopened, unused and in ‘as new’ condition;
• Pre-recorded media (including videotapes, DVDs, CDs and other software) must be sealed;
• Have not been ordered to your specifications.
We are under no obligation to accept back the goods when:
• The goods have been ordered or collected from our showroom;
• Not accompanied by a proof of purchase;
• Returned with incomplete or damaged packaging, with broken seals, with missing cables or accessories or free gifts, if any;
• Returned in used condition;
• Returned with broken seals on any pre-recorded media (including videotapes, DVDs, CDs and other software);
• Originally ordered as a special order to your specifications.
When we are under no obligation to accept back the goods, we will nonetheless try to assist you in resolving the problem. However, we will:
• charge you €20.00 as a contribution towards the cost of inspecting and testing the goods;
• if the goods where delivered by us, charge you €20.00 for any item;
• if the goods need to be collected by us, charge you €30.00 for any item;
• depending upon the age and condition of the goods, charge you a restocking fee.
• This warranty does not limit or affect your legal statutory rights.
• The warranty will only be valid on presentation of a valid proof of purchase and the original packaging, including manuals, which must be shown when requiring service under warranty. Not showing the mentioned documents, packaging or manuals may delay or void the warranty.
• All products carry the 2-year EU and Maltese legal warranty, where applicable and according to its terms and conditions. Commercial/business purchases (invoices/cash purchases with a VAT number and purchases for commercial or business purposes) are only covered by the respective Manufacturer’s Warranty Period, if any, and by the warranties according to law.
• The repair of the product under the terms of this warranty does not give rise to a new warranty period. However, you are entitled to a warranty extension equal to the period from when the product is brought into our Service Centre and our notification that it has been repaired.
It is your responsibility to:
• Inspect the products for any physical damage upon collection or delivery. When goods are delivered by post or courier, we need to be notified of any physical damage within 24 hours of receipt.
• Install and use the product in accordance to the manufacturer’s manual. It is your responsibility to consult the manual.
• Ensure compatibility of the product with the desired purpose and other components or products within your system or setup.
• Check with the Company before carrying out any repairs, updates, works or alterations on the product as this might void the warranty.
How does it work?
• During the warranty period, if your product develops a fault that needs to be repaired, look for visible signs of the breakdown and consult the trouble-shooting guide in the manufacturer’s handbook, if any.
• If that does not resolve the issue, please contact us via e-mail or phone and talk to one of our representatives.
• You will need to provide us with details of your item, including the model number and date of purchase. You can find this information on our original receipt/invoice/cash sale – this acts as your guarantee, so please make sure you keep it safe.
• Warranty is on a “Return to base” basis. You are kindly requested to bring any product/s which is/are suspected to be faulty to our workshop for inspection by our technicians.
• On-site calls will carry an on-site charge even if the product/s is/are still under warranty. Collection and delivery can be arranged for a nominal fee.
What does the warranty cover?
• Our warranties provide full cover against manufacturing defects through normal use. This means that if a manufacturing defect becomes apparent during the guarantee period, we will attempt to repair your product free of charge, including all parts and or labour according to the warranty periods stipulated for the product.
• Depending on the type of defect, product and warranty coverage, the Company may repair the product.
• If we cannot repair your item, we will replace it with an item of equivalent or better specifications or provide other remedies according to law. Any replacement product may be either new or like new, provided that it has functionality at least equal to the product being replaced.
• The Company will claim ownership of all defective components which may be replaced and may use various vendors’ components for the repair of the product as required.
• Where none of above options is available, the Company can issue a credit note with a maximum value of the purchase price.
Limitations of liability
• The Company only guarantees the product for its functionality under normal use as defined in the manufacturer’s manual, which may be found in the manufacturer’s website. The Company does not guarantee that the product is fit for any particular purpose.
• In no event shall the Company be liable for impossibility to use the product, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage to any person or property. In any case, the liability of the Company in relation to the product shall not exceed the price paid by the consumer to purchase the product.
What’s not included?
These are some specific exclusions from warranties:
• Improper use of product including:
• Deliberate damage or neglect of the product.
• Incompatibility with other products, parts, peripherals, software or consumables.
• Printers used with non-original cartridges/toners and/or any other consumable part during any part of the warranty period.
• Image ghosting or screen burn. These can appear on a screen that’s left operating for a prolonged period with either a still image or a channel constantly displaying a logo or image in same screen position.
• Digital television picture affected by any of the following: a misaligned or unsuitable aerial, climatic conditions, geographic location, poor quality or low strength broadcast signal.
• Water heaters or other products connected directly to water mains or a pressure pump.
• Defects arising after date of purchase including defects caused by:
• External factors such as viruses, faulty/incompatible software, fire, theft, humidity, water spillages, weather (including lightning strike).
• Accidental damage, for example if your item has been dropped. However, you may find that this type of damage may be covered by the insurance policy covering the contents of your household/premises, if any.
• Defects caused by the use of the product in spaces with direct contact with excessive moisture that causes damage to electronics.
• Any damage or malfunction caused by any software or update subsequently installed in the product after the date of purchase.
• Defects caused by unprofessional installation, repair, alteration or modification of the product.
• Generally any defect which was not present at the date of purchase of the product.
• Defects arising from lack of maintenance including:
• Not unblocking drainage channels in refrigeration or washing equipment or any other equipment using drainage channels.
• Lack of servicing, inspecting, cleaning of the product and failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and/or installation guidelines.
• Other Exclusions
• Products with serial number label defaced, modified or removed.
• Data loss. It is your responsibility to back-up your data before bringing a product to our Service Centre. The Company will not be responsible for any data loss including damage or loss of any programs, documents, photos and any other type of data or other information stored in the device, which may be damaged or altered during repair.
• Should a service require your product to be reformatted to factory settings, we will not be responsible for any lost data.
• You are authorising us to accept software end-user licence agreements on your behalf as necessary to complete the repair; to this end we will use the personal information you have provided to us in connection with this service.
• Pixel spots (tiny dark or bright spots that may become visible on a screen) are only covered as per ISO standards.
• Consumables or parts requiring replacement due to wear and tear such as batteries, ink cartridges, storage media, projector bulbs, fuses, light bulbs, charging ports, keyboards, mice, touchpads, etc.
• Cosmetic items such as cabinet trim, scratches, dents, corrosion or colour where the function of the product is unaffected.
• Consequential and external losses or damages arising from defects in the product (example frozen food in a refrigerator).
• If you have any queries or problems with an electrical or technology product, call our Company technical support line on 27261337 or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Please have your model number at hand when you call. A minimum inspection fee is incurred if:
• The product is found to be working as it should.
• The product is found to be out of warranty.
• The defect is listed in the exclusions above.
• The client refuses to proceed with out-of-warranty repairs.